Basic Waffle Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-3/4 cups reduced fat milk
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- Place ingredients in a large mixing bowl and combine until well blended and smooth.
- Let batter rest 5 minutes before using.
- Preheat your Waffle Maker 5000 on setting #3. When preheated,
greenindicator light will illuminate.
- Pour 1/3 cup batter onto the center of the lower grid; spread batter using a heatproof spatula to within 1/2 inch of the edge of the grid.
- Close lid of waffle iron – green indicator light will turn off.
- When green indicator light turns on again,
lidand carefully remove baked waffle.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
For best results, serve immediately. You may keep waffles warm until ready to serve in a 200° F oven.
Waffle recipe sourced from the Cuisinart recipes website and can be viewed here: https://www.cuisinart.com/recipes/breakfast/482.
Waffle image sourced and licensed by Adobe Stock.